Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > New York > Buffalo
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 10-23-2010, 06:28 AM  

buffalo, NY
Quote:
Originally Posted by costaricacoffee View Post
Not a fan of BB but excited to hear about Buffalo, i went to school there in the early 1908's. is this the old baseball park from the 1930's? i have a bit of trivia for you, it was used to film the Robert Redford movie THE NATURAL.

Keep in touch and drink good coffee!
My cousin was actually one of few that had a try out, or whatever u want to call it, to play Babe as a teenages in the movie.. but he batted the wrong wat lol that probably a plus.. but he looked like him in his younger years

Old 11-16-2010, 07:20 PM  

I rather enjoy going to Pilot/Dunn Tire/Coca-Cola field on a nice day in the summer for a game. Super relaxing, super easy to navigate that stadium. Only complaint is when the sea gulls are in full force. OMG, I've seen some people get hit with serious bombs!

Old 12-17-2010, 05:57 AM  

Olean, New York
Used to go almost every summer with my dad. Have a few pics with their mascot from different years.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > New York > Buffalo
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.