Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > New York > Buffalo
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 01-17-2011, 09:57 AM  

Clarence, NY
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scobar View Post
signed, but remember this is NYS.........
I remember... I just noticed it on JF, figured it couldn't hurt, and decided to pass it around.

Old 01-19-2011, 06:22 PM  

geneva, new york
check out .:: CNYJeep.org ::. , I have gone on some good wheelin trips with some of the guys on there. They also organize some not so off road offroad trips, like the fall folliage run. Check out the pictures from last year I think we had like 100+ jeeps all in a convoy, it would be a haul from Buffalo but the wife and I just got a hotel in syracuse the night before and a hotel in the saranac lake and made a weekend out of it! I dont think I have ever been wheeling with nicer group of people...

Old 01-27-2011, 10:18 AM  

Buffalo, New york
I feel like even the places where I used to have permission to go have fun on afternoons after work (e.g. friends farms) are asking me to be out less and are complaining about ruts more and more. I don't even make ruts it's their tractors! lol

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > New York > Buffalo
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.