Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Business / Investing
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 06-15-2011, 02:15 PM  

Honolulu, Hawaii
Of course - I always welcome as much input as anyone has. What type of role do you play in the restaurant industry, if you don't mind me asking? Are you still active?

https://luckylucy.scentsy.us/Scentsy/Buy
Old 06-16-2011, 08:00 AM  
Moderator Emeritus

Texas
I've done everything. Cashier, Waiter, FOH Manager, Kitchen Manager, GM, AM, Line Cook, Prep Cook... I've done everything.

The last five years were strictly management, with more of that in Kitchen than most everything else. So I ended my restaurant career as Kitchen Manager, my favorite position.

I'm no longer active. I had to find employment in other fields as the kitchen was not going to put my Kid through college. There were many reasons for this, and I may have been able to find a job that could, but I went with long term stability in the hotel industry as of almost 2 years ago.

I miss it sometimes. It's stressful and most of what I know, so I have a tendency to inflect artificial stress elsewhere in order to produce higher results from myself.

Never forget, Kitchen work, especially line work, which I love, is extremely stressful and most owners I know live modestly on modest means.

Old 08-16-2011, 04:42 AM  

Hi,
I am also very interested in this subject, but the reference is very limited. You can share documents as well as experience? Thanks!

I found some references on this subject, please refer to everyone here: Restaurant business
Best regards.
Old 08-27-2011, 01:33 AM  

Honolulu, Hawaii
Austin, where do you reside good sir? General area-like.

https://luckylucy.scentsy.us/Scentsy/Buy

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Business / Investing
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads