Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > California
Click Here to Login

Old 10-08-2010, 10:00 AM  

Santa barbara, ca
Fall for the beautiful Colors back home in MN.
I don't really see the colors to much living in so cal now tho.

Old 10-13-2010, 06:20 PM  

Sonora, California
I like certain things about all season but if I had to pick I'd say Fall, Winter, and Summer. Not as fond of Spring because of all the pollen!

Old 10-19-2010, 07:50 PM  

Paso Robles, California
I love early spring time when the hills are still green
Old 10-22-2010, 07:15 PM  

san diego, california
Im from TN so here in SD there really arent any seasons that compare. but i would say from sept till late nov. or fall for you all here but really just the cool part of summer. or june/july
Old 10-24-2010, 08:58 PM  

Stafford, Virginia
Where I grew up in CA (Sacramento Valley) we had two seasons. Cold and OMG it is hot out side.

I like hot weather. I am so not built for the cold weather.
Old 11-02-2010, 06:07 PM  

oakdale, ca
It would have to be the fall for me. Not to cold not to hot. not to windy[I shoot rimfire benchrest]. Stays light late, at least for the rest of the week.
Old 11-03-2010, 02:24 PM  

Whittier, ca
Favorite season=Winter, no doubt. With holidays like Christmas, and Thansgiving, how can it not be??
Old 11-03-2010, 02:46 PM  

Los Angeles, California
Favorite Los Angeles area Seasons

Hey, I'm with Chris on this topic - Spring and Fall are my faves because though generally sunny, there's a crispness in the air and the air is usually a little cleaner due to winds and rain. My only complaint about winter is the shorter days - alas, that cannot be avoided!

Who said California has no seasons? Not true. In early spring I go to sleep and wake to the sound of night-singing birds looking for a date. A few weeks later, they're all about foraging for nest material and my cat grinds her teeth at the window.

I live on the peninsula near LA Harbor and there are a lot of great places to walk and hike around the cliffs and shore. These landscapes constantly change with the seasons: the green after winter, then the burst of colorful blooms, hot, drying Summer months and finally plants and grasses gone to seed in fall. Seasons are subtle, but the urban wildlife certainly experiences the changes and the older I get, the more I notice and appreciate the changes, too.
Old 11-03-2010, 03:01 PM  

vancouver, washington
California is known for it's great summers! It's a fantastic place to enjoy the beach. Ooh.. and SIX-FLAGS. Love it there in the summer. <3
Old 11-11-2010, 02:28 PM  

Goleta, CA
I have to join the "I wasn't aware California had seasons" club. Anytime it rains is a good time for me. I can't stand hot weather, so I guess winter would be my favorite.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > California
Bookmark this Page!