Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > California
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 10-05-2010, 11:09 PM  

Introduce yourself!

Welcome to City Profile! Please introduce yourself!

I myself recently retired from a career in law enforcement, but have also been involved with handyman services for several years. I like working around the house, working on boats and jeeps, and love to travel. I am married with three kids, all who have flown from the nest, so the house is pretty quiet except for the yapping from our two small dogs!

Old 10-05-2010, 11:58 PM  
Moderator Emeritus

Los Angeles, California
I think that the best way to start an "Introduce Yourself Thread" would be to, well introduce yourself!
Not to me (I already know who you are) to everybody else

Here I'll show you how it works;
Hi I'm Jim and I live in Hollywood California with my g/f Laurie and her daughter Jamie.
I enjoy long walks on the, OH! Wrong Forum!
I am currantly studying for a degree in engineering and at 42 years old I am older than most yet younger than some.
I restore houses for a living and build other stuff for fun.
Welcome to CityProfile; Now lets hear about you.

Old 10-06-2010, 06:26 AM  

Wildomar, CA
Hello to all, my name is Chris if you couldn't figure that out. I live in Wildomar CA which is just North of Temecula. I run a small Pipeline company and build stuff for fun.

Did that work?
Old 10-07-2010, 12:08 AM  

carlotta, California
My name is Skylar I live wayyyyy up north in the small town of Carlotta in Humbold county. I am currently attending the College of the Redwoods studying automotive elctrical. I have a strong passion for muscle cars 4wds and motorcycles.
Old 10-07-2010, 12:28 AM  

Sallisaw, Oklahoma
Hello, I'm Allen. I am retired and live near Sallisaw, OK. I operate a Tractor, Backhoe, and Dump truck for a little extra money. I love building things, especially on my metal lathe. I run religiously and Jeep, ride adventure bikes, and hunt in my spare time.
Old 10-07-2010, 07:35 PM  

camarillo, c
Hell all. I'm Les. In the military and just looking for new ways to get out and have fun.
Old 10-08-2010, 02:19 PM  
The Great Dabbler

Roseville, CA
Intro

Hi there. My name is Michael. I live in Roseville, CA (just East of Sac). I have done lots of different things over the years. Mostly just to try it and say I did it. Currently I am starting to look at playing around with a Jeep I purchased earlier this year. Just need to empty every pocket to afford all the fun things I would like to do...
Old 10-13-2010, 12:36 PM  

Riverside, CA
Hi! I'm Dave. The village garbage man.

Member: Alice's Restaurant Anti-Massacree Movement
Old 10-13-2010, 06:27 PM  

Sonora, California
Hey, I'm Brandon and live in the Sierra Foothills. 28 years old and I work mostly online building websites, and forums. I also do odd jobs here and there and most recently worked on a ranch as a ranch hand. I love to work outdoors but have had a hard time finding that sort of work lately so I'm pretty much self-employed besides my very part time work at a gas station. I love working on cars and my Jeep and I love dogs. Border Collies in particular, stock dogs. I run a Border Collie website, All Border Collies and I'm also starting up a business selling dog sports equipment online.

Grew up in Oregon and moved to California when I was 18. I love California but do plan on moving back to Oregon eventually.
Old 10-15-2010, 04:04 PM  

Concord, California
Hello! I am Meagan. I live in the East Bay in Concord. I am a Veterinary Technician in Moraga. I enjoy building up my Jeep and wheeling with my husky as my co-pilot.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > California
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.