Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > California
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 01-22-2011, 09:12 AM  

Modesto, Ca
Manteca sportsmans club is supposed to be great for trap pistol and rifle. I on the other hand have a piece of land down the street that I do all my shooting. Is there anyone from the Modesto / Manteca area that would like to start a shooting club/group? If so, PM me and we can figure something out. I used to hold "bring your own ammo" shoots where a list of calibers were listed and everyone shares guns.

Old 01-27-2011, 07:37 PM  

Tustin, CA
Quote:
Originally Posted by havasu View Post
Burro Canyon off of East Fork Road and Hwy 39, north of Azusa, is a good shooting range. There are several ranges available, from pistol to long range rifle ranges. They also allow private parties to rent their own range, which is great when going up with a bunch of friends. My only advice is to call before you go, to confirm law enforcement has not rented the entire range for the day.

Burro Canyon Shooting Park - Public Shooting Ranges and Law Enforcement Training Center
I can't agree more, especially about the private ranges - what a way to spend the day!!!!

Old 02-01-2011, 12:25 AM  

Lockeford, California
Quote:
Originally Posted by anticanman View Post
Manteca sportsmans club is supposed to be great for trap pistol and rifle. I on the other hand have a piece of land down the street that I do all my shooting. Is there anyone from the Modesto / Manteca area that would like to start a shooting club/group? If so, PM me and we can figure something out. I used to hold "bring your own ammo" shoots where a list of calibers were listed and everyone shares guns.
Have you tried the Modesto Rifle Range off of Patterson Road, just east of McHenry? The Modesto Gun Club is located there, and they have regular NRA sponsored shoots. That would be a great way to get some shooting partners. Just look for the NRA Ram Silhouette about a quarter mile east of McHenry (to the north).

I live well north of here, but my dad and I used to shoot here regularly.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > California
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.