Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > California
Click Here to Login

Old 02-09-2011, 06:26 AM  

Kentucky
Quote:
Originally Posted by M22KLARS View Post
Ok so it's not for medical reasons? That's fine and all. Honestly I could give two ****s if you wanna get high only at night or all day everyday or how ever you wanna do it. It's not my life and I ain't payin' for it. I've been on both sides of the line. I've smoked all day everyday and I've only smoked one or two one hitters at night as a way to wind down. Both were great in their own right at those times in my life TO ME. My main point was... your reasons are not "medical" reasons.

Well if the topic at hand is "Medical Marijuana" then yes people are going to post about Medical Marijuana. Just like starting a thread titled "Oakland, Ca" could be construed as something completly different from what your trying to spit out. If I were you my thread would be, "I want to grow and smoke weed with out all the hassel."

Again no offense man. Just stating the obvious here and I'm glad your getting some good advise or whatever it is your seeking. Best of luck on your quest!
It is for medical reasons, I stated, or spit this out, in the original post. I also posted in the original post,"I am really seriously thinking of moving to Oakland. Are there any people in the Oakland area that think this is a good idea, (Oakland that is)" I hope this clears things up.
It is all about freedom, to me at least, that is how I see it.

Old 02-09-2011, 10:09 AM  
Traveler

Well, from me at least, I wish you well in your quest. Are you dead set on Oakland? I know that other states offer sancuary in this regard as well, such as Colorado.

Old 02-10-2011, 07:39 AM  

Kentucky
Quote:
Originally Posted by Musicinabottle View Post
Well, from me at least, I wish you well in your quest. Are you dead set on Oakland? I know that other states offer sancuary in this regard as well, such as Colorado.
No I am not dead set on Oakland, I have just always wanted to live in California and Oakland is only where a house, that interest me, came up for sale. I should be more open to all of the other states, 14 states are medical marijuana friendly. I will broaden my search.
Old 02-10-2011, 09:08 AM  
Traveler

Good luck nonetheless, and please keep us up to date on your search and also, getting your prescription, as well as maybe a photo of you doing a bong hit, I mean medication session once you get the right to do so!
Old 02-10-2011, 10:03 AM  

Old 03-03-2011, 01:12 PM  

Dublin, CA
Personally, i dont think the idea of moving to CA for drugs (recreational or not) is a good idea.

Oakland is a bad city to choose in CA, it has the heaviest crime rate. Most robberies and murders are maraj. related. I would suggest Southern CA if you have the money. Or Humboldt if you want REALLY good weed or your interested in getting into the industry.
Old 03-03-2011, 01:56 PM  
mohel

Keizer, OR
Quote:
Originally Posted by luvmyih View Post
Stay in kentucky and just do what you have to to get it.

I'd certainly try that rather than moving to Oakland. Remember OR & WA have medical marijuana too.

About 8 years ago I read that weed was now the #1 cash crop in Kentucky. You might try a few hikes in the boonies.
Old 03-03-2011, 03:03 PM  
AK 47 toting Liberal!

It will be legalized along with gay marriage before long. It's coming!
Old 03-03-2011, 03:24 PM  
mohel

Keizer, OR
Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbow View Post
It will be legalized along with gay marriage before long. It's coming!
The evil is the 80 years an innocuous drug spent in Limbo because of the deceptions of Harry Anslinger.

most straight married people I've know seem to feel gays deserve the challenges of marriage. While it's true Fred Phelps will never agree gay marriage might be our best way of getting revenge for his disruption of military funerals.

This is the face of homophobia.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > California
Bookmark this Page!