Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > California
Click Here to Login

Old 11-04-2010, 09:44 AM  

Agreed, provided it is the desire of all the citizens.

Old 11-04-2010, 12:41 PM  

Honolulu, Hawaii
You're right - it was a lot closer than I thought it was going to be.

I agree - hah I was just simply saying that it failed, not that I have an opinion one way or another - I didn't mean to get under anyone's skin!

I do think it'll definitely come up again in 2012, undoubtedly. However, unfortunately, I don't think it'll pass in my lifetime. I think if California, by far the most marijuana-friendly state in the US, can't get it to pass, then I think it'll take much longer for any other state to take a move that big.

And let's remember, that even if California legalizes it, the government has vowed to step in and still enforce the federal marijuana laws.

https://luckylucy.scentsy.us/Scentsy/Buy
Old 11-11-2010, 08:52 PM  
Traveler

Broomfield, co
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake7 View Post
You're right - it was a lot closer than I thought it was going to be.

I agree - hah I was just simply saying that it failed, not that I have an opinion one way or another - I didn't mean to get under anyone's skin!

I do think it'll definitely come up again in 2012, undoubtedly. However, unfortunately, I don't think it'll pass in my lifetime. I think if California, by far the most marijuana-friendly state in the US, can't get it to pass, then I think it'll take much longer for any other state to take a move that big.

And let's remember, that even if California legalizes it, the government has vowed to step in and still enforce the federal marijuana laws.
the federal marijuana laws???
Old 11-11-2010, 09:07 PM  

Honolulu, Hawaii
Was there a question in there? Marijuana is federally illegal.

https://luckylucy.scentsy.us/Scentsy/Buy
Old 11-16-2010, 12:22 PM  

Santa Cruz, California
I voted yes. Seems about the same as cigs and booze really...

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > California
Bookmark this Page!