Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > Global Forums > Canada
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 09-25-2011, 05:52 PM  

Houston, Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by blucher

Rednecks.

Only two 9mm's are there mostly for emergency. The .25, .32 & .380 are all carry guns I no longer carry. I like to know where each weapon is at all times and I keep them out of the two front rooms for safety reasons.
OK, so you keep the 2 9mils for when the Canadian Army invades. I use to keep a Mossberg 590P. Nothing will cause an intruder to evacuate the premises, and his bowels, faster than the sound of a 12ga slide, especially one that has a bayonet fixed on the lug on the barrel. Pistol grip gave easy maneuverability in halls. I use to care one as a Medic (considered a "defensive" weapon by the Geneva Convention) in the Army and could hit center mass at 100ft using a front bead sight and slugs. But I never needed it, got rid of it and haven't wanted or needed another. You must live in a high crime area?

Old 09-25-2011, 06:08 PM  
Mr. Happy

Montreal, Quebec
Relax guys, the Canadian Army isn't invading, yet.

Old 09-25-2011, 08:54 PM  

Houston, Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by RiponredTJ
Relax guys, the Canadian Army isn't invading, yet.
Yet? Darn, OK, I'll wait.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > Global Forums > Canada
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.