Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > Global Forums > Canada
Click Here to Login

Old 12-10-2020, 08:51 PM  

Vancouver, BC
Building backyard swimming pool

My wife and I recently visited one of my colleague's houses a couple of blocks away and they had built a miniaturized swimming pool. It had all the features a grand canyon as a swimming pool has and it was something of a kind. We also thought about it and decided to get ourselves a swimming pool as well. But unlike them, we have a wide area in our backyard and getting to build swimming in a medium-size was more feasible and affordable as compared to building a big one. We have certain ideas on how it has to be built. But I was wondering whether there were any restrictions in building such swimming pools in home backyards as we are new to this and is the first time we are deciding to build something apart from how it was when we bought the house. Could someone help me out?

Old 12-13-2020, 09:17 AM  

There are a couple of things to look out for before building a swimming pool. First off decide the location of the pool and whether it can be constructed in the specified place. Then decide about the shape, size and type of pool that you want to be built as they vary according to the professionals you hire. Landscaping and budget are also important when it comes to building your swimming pool. Apart from these factors, the restrictions that you specified has to be reminded with the respective authorities as they vary according to the states.

Old 12-13-2020, 09:22 AM  

Vancouver, BC
Thank you for your advice. My wife and I searched for the required professionals who are experts in building such pools online and came across a few. The above factors were considered for the same and according to the professionals we hire, the factors can be fulfilled and the customized pool that we wish to be built.
Old 12-13-2020, 09:58 AM  
Administrator

Missouri
Also, check into the price of insurance. That can be a deal breaker.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > Global Forums > Canada
Bookmark this Page!