Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > Global Forums > Canada
Click Here to Login

Reply
Old 10-13-2010, 06:29 AM  
Junior Member

Surrey, British Columbia
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 9 | Kudos: +12
British Columbia:

photography by yours truly of this beautiful province:

Sunrise Lake





White Rock


Aldergrove


Victoria


Victoria


Osoyoos


Qualicum on Vancouver Island


Qualicum




Sorry for all the photos; I'm just proud to live in British Columbia. \
__________________

Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 09:22 AM  
Mr. Happy
 
RiponredTJ's Avatar

Montreal, Quebec
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 6,908 | Kudos: +139
Images: 7
Nice pics. Keep them coming.
__________________

__________________
Алекс says don't drink and derive
.
Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 10:18 AM  
Driving to Hawaii :D
 
lecoq's Avatar

Calgary, Alberta
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 9 | Kudos: +10
I'm gonna go for a road trip to Vancouver Island soon. I haven't been there for years and I always wanted to go see Tofino, Qualicum beach and Campbell River.
Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 11:05 AM  
Member
 
XJ99's Avatar

Raleigh, North Carolina
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 76 | Kudos: +11
Images: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewmacc View Post
British Columbia:

photography by yours truly of this beautiful province:

Sunrise Lake





White Rock


Aldergrove


Victoria


Victoria


Osoyoos


Qualicum on Vancouver Island


Qualicum




Sorry for all the photos; I'm just proud to live in British Columbia. \


Awesome pics! What kind of camera are you
shooting with?
Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 10:22 PM  
Junior Member

Ottawa, Ontario
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 5 | Kudos: +10
+1 for the pics
Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 08:28 AM  
Junior Member

Nanoose Bay, BC
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 20 | Kudos: +11
Images: 4
Parksville beach BC

Here are some pics of Parksville Beach on central Vancouver Island BC
WHAT A VEIW
The Canadian Picture Thread!-img_1500.jpg 

The Canadian Picture Thread!-img_1509.jpg 

The Canadian Picture Thread!-img_1521.jpg 

The Canadian Picture Thread!-img_1517.jpg 

Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 08:50 AM  
Senior Member
 
mtngirl's Avatar

Charlottesville, VA
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 223 | Kudos: +26
LOVE ALL THE B.C. PICTURES!!!! I was little when I lived there but have gone back several times as an adult ... love how proud you are of that beautiful province. I sure am!
__________________
Join "Mollys Forum" (www.mollysforum.com) A forum for active women to try new adventures!
Find us on Facebook www.facebook.com/mollysforum
Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 07:05 PM  
Junior Member

Surrey, British Columbia
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 9 | Kudos: +12
Quote:
Originally Posted by lecoq
I'm gonna go for a road trip to Vancouver Island soon. I haven't been there for years and I always wanted to go see Tofino, Qualicum beach and Campbell River.
It's absolutely beautiful on the island. You certainly picked the right places. When you're in Qualicum, make sure you check out those waterfalls I have pictured above! If I can get my external HDD running I'll post up a few more from that spot (it crapped out on me and I've got 4 years of photography on that disk, craaap!).


Quote:
Originally Posted by RiponredTJ
Nice pics. Keep them coming.
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by XJ99
Awesome pics! What kind of camera are you
shooting with?
Thank you I'm shooting with my old Nikon D70s. It's old but it still takes some sharp pictures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darylinnanoose
Here are some pics of Parksville Beach on central Vancouver Island BC
WHAT A VEIW
Parksville is great, an old girlfriend of mine moved there just two years ago, it's a great little town.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtngirl
LOVE ALL THE B.C. PICTURES!!!! I was little when I lived there but have gone back several times as an adult ... love how proud you are of that beautiful province. I sure am!
Sounds like you need to move back.

A few more!


Had to cut a bunch out, for whatever reason it says I'm posting 14 images when I'm actually posting ten? I'll just add links and you can click if you choose. :P

Othello



My girlfriend goofing off in front of the mall
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-..._2108330_n.jpg

White Rock


just goofing off with some funny effects at the pier at White Rock
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-..._4131793_n.jpg

composition of farm land in White Rock


More White Rock!
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-..._6864834_n.jpg

from the States, facing Canadian land


Abbotsford
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-...8_208810_n.jpg

Parliament in Victoria


Langley, 176th
Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 07:21 PM  
Member
 
XJ99's Avatar

Raleigh, North Carolina
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 76 | Kudos: +11
Images: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewmacc View Post
Thank you I'm shooting with my old Nikon D70s. It's old but it still takes some sharp pictures.
Nothing wrong with that camera at all!
I'm only using a D40.



Quote:
Had to cut a bunch out, for whatever reason it says I'm posting 14 images when I'm actually posting ten? I'll just add links and you can click if you choose. :P

I think it counts the smilies as pictures.
Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 10:13 PM  
Junior Member

Richmond, British Columbia
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 14 | Kudos: +10
Here are a few from Northwest Territories

Here is the new bridge being built across Mackenzie river


This was the Ice Pilots plane from buffalo air in Hay River




Sambaa Deh falls
__________________

Reply With Quote
Reply

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > Global Forums > Canada
Bookmark this Page!

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Suggested Threads

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.