Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > Global Forums > Canada
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 08-07-2011, 10:01 PM  
silvester

sudbury, ontario
looking for family line from earliest to montreal

on a journey of oneself looking to learn and understand my family line much more and where we all branched off to will help, earliest i have is 1667 to 1946 thank bishop being perron

Old 08-07-2011, 10:04 PM  

Ancestry.com or the Mormon Church is probably going to be your best bet. The Mormons have the best source of information available to the public at no charge, and no, you do not need to be of that faith.

Old 08-08-2011, 07:58 AM  
silvester

sudbury, ontario
Ancestry.com

Ancestry i have tryed, but i,m looking for more updated to where all the kids branched off to, from the earliest at 1927, And to find out where we picked up others cultured english french native in our blood lines, I will look into Mormon, Is there a special site i can go to..... To find the names Of old Bishop and priest and where the family went from there,???? Its is a very large family, Just trying to put it together,!!! Thank you
Old 08-08-2011, 08:12 AM  

My wife, who did my lineage back to the 16th Century, went directly to the Mormon Church in Los Angeles. I'm certain any local Mormon Church could direct you to their closest Genealogy Research Center.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > Global Forums > Canada
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads