Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > California > Central Coast
Click Here to Login

Old 12-28-2010, 11:48 PM  

La Selva Beach, Ca
Corralitos Brewery

I keep hearing rumors that a Corralitos Brewery will open soon. Any of you heard details?

Old 01-07-2011, 08:38 AM  

Santa Cruz, CA
Well, I think they're still in the dreaded "permit zone", but I'm not sure. Nice guys + good brewers, so I hope it comes together soon! Their site is http://corralitosbrewingco.com

Old 08-23-2011, 04:15 PM  
IPA A/S Australia

Congrats brewers. As a long time "brew pub" person, I am very happy to see that you have made it through the initial process. Will be dropping by the next time I am in Santa Cruz. Wish you all the best from Phoenix, Arizona

Rick Ellis
Glendale, Arizona
Old 11-07-2011, 08:44 PM  

Haven't heard of anything. I am from Santa Cruz and I am going back there from Modesto as we speak. Actually I am going to officially live in Santa Cruz and will on and off tutor in Modesto. I plan to investigate the goings on in and around Santa Cruz.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > California > Central Coast
Bookmark this Page!