Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Tennessee > Chattanooga
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 09-24-2014, 10:51 PM  

Chattanooga Local Music Scene

figured as a local musician myself, I'd make a way for other local Chattanooga musicians to get shouts. List your favorite local musicians. Please only list local bands, and singers, and keep the list focused on unsigned bands. Everybody knows Alabama is from here, but this list is for current local acts that we can see live. If you have any links, please share.

I'll obviously say I like me, and my music, but I'm also a really big Jordan Hallquest (spelling?) fan. I've known Jordan for a while now, and he's a great guy, and a great songwriter. I also like Mike from Open Mic With Mike at Tremont Tavern. He reminds me a lot of Bo Dylan, not the greatest singer in the world, but such a great guy, and a fantastic player. Super down to earth, and laid back. Known him for almost 10 years, and he's always told me I'm going to make it one day. He's been a huge encouragement to me, and my music.

What are some of your guy's fav's?

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Tennessee > Chattanooga
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.