Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Tennessee > Chattanooga
Click Here to Login

Old 12-19-2010, 07:57 PM  

The 'Noog
The Chattanooga homebrew club is called the Barley Mob. Typically meet the third Thursday of the month. Check barleymob.com.

Old 12-22-2010, 12:51 PM  

Soddy Daisy, Tennessee
I'm a member of Chattanooga's Barley Mob: Barley Mob Brewers of Chattanooga. Helpful bunch of folks. We hosted the competition (Fugetaboutit) folks are referring to. It was a great time, especially for me. My first competition, and I won 1st place in American Brown Ales!

Old 01-07-2011, 07:29 PM  

Chattanooga, Tennessee
Help!

So, I have everything together to brew 10 gallons of a nice oak aged english IPA tomorrow.... except that I forgot to order yeast and I used the last of my stash last time I brewed. If there is someone out there who has one or two packages of yeast that they could sell so that I don't have to drive all the way to Knoxville tomorrow (and brew on Sunday), I would be extremely grateful!

I will be waiting here with my fingers crossed.
Old 01-08-2011, 09:37 AM  

Soddy Daisy, Tennessee
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brentron1982 View Post
So, I have everything together to brew 10 gallons of a nice oak aged english IPA tomorrow.... except that I forgot to order yeast and I used the last of my stash last time I brewed. If there is someone out there who has one or two packages of yeast that they could sell so that I don't have to drive all the way to Knoxville tomorrow (and brew on Sunday), I would be extremely grateful!

I will be waiting here with my fingers crossed.
I have some US-05 I can spare at cost ($2.75 per packet). Let me know if you want it. I'm in Soddy Daisy.
Old 02-01-2011, 04:37 PM  

Ace hardware practically has a moonshine starter kit for sale.
Old 02-12-2011, 06:30 PM  

big river grill makes their own brews maybe ask them
Old 12-13-2012, 09:06 AM  

IS there anywhere to by yeast at in Chattanooga or surrounding areas ?

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Tennessee > Chattanooga
Bookmark this Page!