Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Illinois > Chicago
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 01-31-2011, 01:40 PM  

Blackhawks

Anyone fans of the blackhawks? After last year, this ones been a bit of a disappointment. Despite that, we do still have a great team with a lot of potential. Any body go to the all star game?

Old 02-14-2011, 03:13 PM  

illinois
did not go to the all star game. Even though many say this season is disappointing, which i think if they miss the playoffs i can say that, it is really not that bad of a season. The whole western conference is so close right now, it makes following every game more suspenseful and exciting. I remember going to games when there were less than 10,000 people. It is nice to see people behind them once again, yet they are so quick to turn on them. the only disappointing thing is the ticket price.

Old 02-23-2011, 08:42 AM  

Chicago, Illinios
I was at the Hawks/Wild game last week. Great game! I was surprised as to how many people were in the stadium.

The Ice Girls were the best!

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Illinois > Chicago
Bookmark this Page!

» Recent Threads