Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Ohio > Cincinnati
Click Here to Login

Old 10-10-2010, 11:51 AM  

dayton, ohio
any mudding trails in north cincy?

lookin for some creeks or basic trails to take my jeep down. im closer to dayton but there isnt a forum for that yet.

Old 10-14-2010, 06:29 PM  

Hamilton, Ohio
Best place to go is Haspin Acres in East Indiana.I go there often with my Jeep and Quad.

Old 10-15-2010, 05:49 AM  

sharana, afghanistan
there is 2 clubs in cincy/dayton area i know that has private land, muddy buddies in dayton and timber creek in middeltown
Old 10-16-2010, 04:39 AM  

Hamilton, Ohio
Some trails

Check out Brookville Indiana or up by Eaton Ohio. Lots off off road camping areas!!!
Old 11-01-2010, 11:55 AM  

Raleigh, NC
Haspin is cool and so is the Badlands but that's a hike! I used to live in Tri-County and there was some land with a lot of trails and one VERY steep hill climb out of a creek that I nearly stood on my rear bumper while trying to climb. I don't think it's public land either and it stretches between 747 and one other road that I can't think of right now. If you took 75 south from Dayton, then 275 towards Indiana (west) and get off at 747 go north. When you get to an intersection with UDF you turn left. I can't remember the road but go past the small mechanics shops on your right and you'll see a fence line on your left, the bushes get overgrown so you have to watch for a small opening. It's fun back there and for the most part you can run by yourself.
Old 11-01-2010, 11:55 AM  

Raleigh, NC
I heard there are some trails in Middletown, used to live there too, but I never found them by myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rnemovr View Post
there is 2 clubs in cincy/dayton area i know that has private land, muddy buddies in dayton and timber creek in middeltown
Old 11-09-2010, 11:32 AM  
DRM

Cincinnati, Ohio
My son found the old gravel pit area down in Cleves, you get to it under the bridge.

Old 11-09-2010, 07:50 PM  

Cincinnati, ohio
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM View Post
My son found the old gravel pit area down in Cleves, you get to it under the bridge.

go down there every once and while just dont down to the utility access trails by the river its a 100$ ticket
there's also a lot of trails behind the riverside soccer place
Old 11-19-2010, 10:34 AM  

Cincinnati, KY
Definitely check out ORFW.org - it is a group of wheelers that i used to run with. They will make several trips a year - usually they try to go at least once a month. I have had several problems with my TJ so it isn't trailworthy right now or else I would be able to give you some hints on places to go as well.. I am in N.KY.

Does anyone know if Natural Bridge KY or Livingston KY still have any trails that are worthy to drive down?
Old 12-01-2010, 03:14 PM  
DRM

Cincinnati, Ohio
Quote:
Originally Posted by isoket View Post
Does anyone know if Natural Bridge KY or Livingston KY still have any trails that are worthy to drive down?
Go trails of Harlan Cty, miles and miles and all free. The locals want you down there to spend money on food, gas and rooms.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Ohio > Cincinnati
Bookmark this Page!