Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Ohio > Cincinnati
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 02-22-2011, 06:37 PM  
Storm Chaser

Cincinnati,Ohio, Harrison,Ohio
Best Rib's in Greater Cincinnati?

Best Ribs?

I love Montgomery Inn myself if I want a nice dinner with my wife and Walt's in Harrison/Colerain for a quick bite to eat. Where do you like to go?

Old 02-28-2011, 02:19 PM  

Ohio
Montgomery inn is pretty good, but a little pricey and heavy on the sauce. City Barbeque is pretty good as well, heard pit-to-plate is also good.

I like the ones I make!

Old 02-28-2011, 02:21 PM  

Ohio
If you like good BBQ, there was a guy in Landen that does awesome pulled pork, brisket, smoked chicken, etc. Its called Landen BBQ, not sure if he's still in business. The restaurant is small, cluttered and looks like its closed down, but the BBQ is fantastic. Truly the way a BBQ joint should look.
Old 03-04-2011, 07:38 AM  

Cincinnati, Ohio
Riverside BBQ

I know, I know. Everybody around here loves Montgomery Inn. Well, I think there ribs stink. If you want really good BBQ go to Riverside BBQ. It's a brand new place that opened up on US 50. Don't let the "drive-thru" fool you. They smoke all of their meat which gives it a great flavor and fantastic texture. They homemake their sauce. It's sweet with a bit of spice to it. It's great. They've got great pulled pork, SMOKED wings, giant, and I mean GIANT baked potatoes, and the ribs...AWWW! I'm drooling as I write. Plus, get this. You can get a full rack of smoked ribs for $14.00. Hello, what's not to love about that!

Here's the info:
bbqanddrivethru.com
Old 03-19-2011, 12:06 AM  

San Jose, CA
I have always thought the sauce was too rich at Montgomery Inn. Everyone raves about the place but once upon a time there was no place else to go. Over time people convince themselves that this place must be good. For me...it is just okay. I like my barbecue to be now so sloppy. Cooked on in a carmalized fashion is what I like. To each his own.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Ohio > Cincinnati
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.