Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Ohio > Cincinnati
Click Here to Login

Old 06-05-2016, 07:24 AM  
Administrator

Ohio
donut trail

The Donut Trail was instigated in Butler County in January. On the Saturday before Memorial Day, six friends and I finally traveled half of it.
First, here is a link:
http://www.gettothebc.com/donut-trail
We met in Mt. Healthy on Hamilton Avenue/Pleasant Avenue/State Route 127 at 9:15 a.m. and all piled into mini van to go north. Over the next 2 1/2 hours, we went to five bakeries. I only ate the doughnut I bought at the first stop, the rest I kept to take home. One woman did eat all five of her purchases and she was a little uncomfortable (bloated and suffering from sugar OD) on the way home!
We went to Donut Spot, Kelly's, Jupiter, Mimi's and Ross in Hamilton and Fairfield. Everything was delicious! We met others who were also on the Trail and it was fun talking to them. Some of the women asked each bakery what its specialty was and bought that item. One place had pina colada in its pastries!
The last two places we stopped at were running out of merchandise. We had been warned that this might happen. So we plan to go out again another weekend and go to the other five shops.
I had so much fun that morning!

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Ohio > Cincinnati
Bookmark this Page!