Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Ohio > Cincinnati
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 11-20-2010, 06:44 AM  

Cincinnati, OH
Favorite Locally brewed beer?

I personally love the Hop Bomber pale ale from Rivertown Brewing Co. here in Cincinnati. Smooth, light and delicious...

Anyone have some locally brewed favorites?

Old 11-20-2010, 07:31 AM  

Cincinnati, OH
I don't think this thread can ever be complete without mention of Mt Carmel brewery. They are locally brewed. Have several styles available year round, and they always have a coupkle seasonals going too. I'm a big fan of their nut brown and blonde ales.

Old 11-21-2010, 02:52 AM  

San Jose, CA
Burger beers ruled...but alas they are no longer around. But hey, how about Schoenling Little Kings? Little cream ales used to come in an eight pack of bottles with about 7 oz. per bottle. Don't laugh...the alcohol content was 12%. mmmmm
Old 11-22-2010, 04:23 PM  

Cincinnati, OH
Mt. Carmel is best local hands down - Rivertown is a getting a good following though and Listermann is also in the game.
Old 11-22-2010, 07:34 PM  

Cincinnati, OH
Listermann is pretty new isn't it?

I need to get trying some of the Mt. Carmel stuff - I am new to trying out the craft (smaller) brewers
Old 11-22-2010, 08:49 PM  

Cincinnati, Ohio
Mt. Carmel's Amber Ale is a local favorite of mine. You can find it at a lot of Kroger's locally.
Old 11-28-2010, 04:36 PM  

Ohio
I like Mt. Carmel's IPA and nut brown. I used to get their growlers at kroger.
Old 12-01-2010, 06:46 PM  

Cincinnati, Ohio
I'm a believer in Rivertown. The Hop Bomber is pretty good and their other beers are showing some great promise. I'm just glad to be able to say we're starting to have craft brews in this city again! Love to have choices, that's for sure.
Old 12-04-2010, 09:18 AM  

Where can you purchase these brews in singles??? I would love to try different ones but not wanting to spend much to see if I like them.
Chris
Old 12-05-2010, 05:13 PM  

Cincinnati, Ohio
If you count all of the Hudepohl beers as locally brewed - then there is the new Hudepohl Amber Lager. It isn't a high quality microbrew or craft brew, but for the price you can't beat the flavor!! Kinda similar to Yuengling Amber.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Ohio > Cincinnati
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads