Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Ohio > Cincinnati
Click Here to Login

Old 10-27-2018, 06:20 PM  
Administrator

Ohio
the kitchen factory

Despite its odd name, the Kitchen Factory on Chase Street in Northside is a pizza place. Its pizzas are huge in diameter, but don't leave you feeling as stuffed because the crusts are very thin. You can order vegetarian pizzas, but we got a three vegetable pizza with regular cheese.
It was excellent and there was plenty left over to take out. One thing we really liked was that the drinks are bottled Mexican products, so I got a delicious Mexican Coke to pour over ice. I will have to return to Kitchen Factory on a very hot day because that is when Mexican Coke can be intoxicating!

http://kitchenfactorynorthside.com/

Old 05-15-2019, 01:16 PM  
Administrator

Ohio
wishbone tavern

Wishbone Tavern is a sports bar in a strip mall in Delhi. It has very large burgers which are discounted during weekday lunch hours.
Like so many bars, this one is dark inside, but with shiny black walls instead of the usual dark brown paneling. There is a lot of chrome silver trim and a covered area outside to eat.

https://www.facebook.com/Wishbone-Ta...3256515443496/

Old 05-28-2019, 07:21 AM  
Administrator

Ohio
k dot's is now mac's

I don't know when K Dot's on Westbourne Drive in Bridgetown changed hands. It is now called Mac's.
I stopped there Tuesday afternoon for a late lunch and ordered a grilled chicken sandwich. The chicken was overcooked and the sandwich was pretty tasteless. The three young employees were kind of rude and I had to wave my hands a few times to get their attention--they were sitting at another table just chatting.
I won't be back.
Old 08-13-2019, 08:17 PM  
Administrator

Ohio
dewey's pizza

I don't know if Dewey's Pizza is a chain or not. We went to the one on Harrison Avenue in Dent last week. I had never been there before.
My friend warned me in advance that the place was just one big room so it is noisy inside. Not good for a quiet conversation.
We split a pizza. My side had the traditional tomato sauce, but it also had my favorites of pepperoni, black olives and mushrooms, plus onions. I really liked it. Jenny's side had white provolone cheese and white sauce and garlic, and I thought it was kind of tasteless, not to mention that it wasn't very appetizing looking to me. But Jenny loved it!

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Ohio > Cincinnati
Bookmark this Page!