Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Ohio > Cincinnati
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 03-04-2011, 08:26 AM  

Cincinnati, Ohio
Used Clothing & Other Items

I don't know about you, but I'm not a fan of paying a lot of money for brand new clothing when I can get it in decent shape for cheap. That's not to say we don't buy new, but there are a lot of deals to be had at the Thrift Store. Here are a few of the places that my wife and I will go to shop around:

St. Vincent De Paul - A new location just opened up on the Westside of Cincinnati on Glenway in the Glencrossing Way Shopping Center. It's where the World Market Used to be.

Valley Thrift - 9988-10050 U.S. 42, Cincinnati, OH 45241. This is a great big Thrift Store. On many days they've got deals, but on Mondays they've got their best deals. Keep in mind, when the prices go down, everybody comes out of the wood work.

Salvation Army - Of course, but the Hyde Park location has two floors. The lower floor is just clothing and upstairs they've got furniture. BUT here's the kicker, they get donations of BRAND NEW furniture from area furniture retailers. There might be a tear or a rib or a scratch or something, but they stuff is top notch. My buddy got a $1500 sectional sofa for $400. BRAND NEW. They've got chairs, hard wood tables, sofas, sectionals, etc. It's constantly revolving. You get the yuppies from Hyde Park coming in all the time to buy up the good stuff. So you'll need to hit it up frequently.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Ohio > Cincinnati
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.