Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Ohio > Cleveland
Click Here to Login

Old 10-17-2010, 07:11 PM  

Cleveland, OH
B-Spot - STRONGSVILLE

Found out a couple of weeks ago that Michael Simon is opening another b-spot in STRONGSVILLE!! I can not wait. I've been to the one at Eaton Place, but it is a mother f'ing haul from me. I guess it's supposed to be open around the first of the year.

Hopefully this starts a trend towards good dining south of Cleveland that isn't "chain" restaurants.

What are some other good eats? Moosehead in Olmstead Falls?

Old 10-19-2010, 02:13 AM  

sharana, afghanistan
i love finding non-chain restraunts when out of town. you are not first i have heard of this place

Old 10-26-2010, 10:00 PM  

zanesville, Ohio
Mom and pops places are having a hard time staying alive right now, so I wish anyone luck with opening a new business right now. I hope things work out for them
Old 11-16-2010, 03:26 PM  

Canfield, OH
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewsifer View Post
Mom and pops places are having a hard time staying alive right now, so I wish anyone luck with opening a new business right now. I hope things work out for them

So true. It's so worth it as a consumer to eat away from the garbage chains.
Old 11-19-2010, 01:12 PM  

Cleveland, Ohio
I am excited as well... i have eaten at the one at the Q. if that food was good... i cant wait to see what the real place has to offer
Old 11-22-2010, 05:48 PM  

Cleveland, Ohio
When on the westside, check out Melt Bar and Grilled, Deagan's Kitchen or the Beer Engine (all in Lakewood).

All have great food and a FABULOUS beer menu!!! The Beer Engine has the best beer selection (imo) with about 30 rotating taps and 2 casks.
Old 11-25-2010, 09:02 AM  

Cleveland, Ohio
only ever had food from the bspot in the Q. But man those fries with the pulled pork are to die for.
Old 12-01-2010, 12:40 AM  

Has anyone had the apple pie milkshake? and doesnt bspot have bacon in a milkshake? maple i think. I am afraid to try the bacon one, esp with how expensive it is. Should i try it?
Old 12-04-2010, 03:00 PM  

Cleveland, Ohio
Probably the maple bacon ice cream that they also use in the 6 AM special at Lola. I went this past week to B-Spot in Eaton Place. The Porky fries are meal in themselves, and they have a special of the day that you can get that they just make. The day I went they had a burger, topped with a full sausage hot mustard, it was rediculous... ly good.
Old 12-05-2010, 12:45 PM  

cleveland, ohio
Did they shut down his resturaunt in Bay?

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Ohio > Cleveland
Bookmark this Page!