Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Ohio > Cleveland
Click Here to Login

Old 11-15-2010, 09:43 AM  

Ames, Iowa
Cleveland Browns & McCoy

How's the Texas Native doing? I haven't had much time to keep up with everyone's standings.

Old 11-16-2010, 06:12 PM  

Cleveland, Ohio
They have won 2 out of 4 with him as a starter. So not bad.
He has actually looked pretty good.

Old 11-19-2010, 01:16 PM  

Cleveland, Ohio
I am pleasently surprised by his performance... He is good on the field and can even talk very well to the press... that is something you dont get from a rookie normally
Old 11-22-2010, 05:44 PM  

Cleveland, Ohio
I think he's played great considering the competition (Steeler, Saints, Pats and Jets). Things did not go so well yesterday in Jacksonville, but I'd hardly blame McCoy. The play-calling was pedestrian and he's got so few receiving weapons.

I like his composure on the field. He makes good decisions and plays with a lot of heart. He appears to have won over the offense and is a natural leader. The Browns do have their QB of the future. Now they can focus on many other needs in next years draft and free agency.
Old 11-23-2010, 03:46 PM  

cleveland, ohio
He is clearly the quarterback of the future here in Cleveland, he has been more than anyone could have expected
Old 12-04-2010, 02:57 PM  

Cleveland, Ohio
I like the kid - he's been doing really well for us. I hope lots of good things to come from him. He's doing especially well not having been given perhaps the same prep that someone you were planning on starting would have gotten.
Old 12-05-2010, 12:40 PM  

cleveland, ohio
He's already ahead for the year. They weren't planning on even using him this year, and he has 4 starts under his belt. It's going to be real interesting to watch the Browns next year, with actual hopes of a playoff spot.
Old 12-05-2010, 01:51 PM  

Honolulu, Hawaii
He's actaully second string - Seneca Wallace is the starter, and he's doing amazing. We just signed Terrel Owens, and we've got some great WR like Massequoi (SP), Cribbs, Norton, etc. We've won the past 2 superbowls, and we're trying for number three!

Oh wait, this isn't my Madden '11 franchise...

He's doing well I hope he works out. Cleveland will always be my team.

https://luckylucy.scentsy.us/Scentsy/Buy
Old 12-06-2010, 07:11 PM  

New York City, New York
I think he's great! I live in New York now (born and raised Clevelander), so I only caught the tragic Browns-Jets game a few weeks back, but man, he moves the ball down the field when he wants to.
Old 12-08-2010, 02:36 PM  

Canton, OH
I like him better than the two veterans. More accurate than either Wallce or Delhomme, fewer interceptions than Delhomme, good poise, good reads, good decisions, good mobility when it matters. Recall the Patriots game - 3 times delivering first down passes from a dead run to the right side. Versus Carolina, I saw Delhomme throw out of bounds (just got rid of the ball) on two similar plays. Not your typical rookie QB.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Ohio > Cleveland
Bookmark this Page!