Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Ohio > Cleveland
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 11-11-2010, 01:05 AM  

Columbus, OH
Good restaurants in Cleveland?

I'm taking a lady friend to the rock and roll hall of fame next saturday, any recommendations for where to eat, other than the Hard Rock Cafe?

Old 11-11-2010, 01:27 AM  

Honolulu, Hawaii
Cleveland Restaurants: Read Cleveland Restaurant Reviews - TripAdvisor

There's all of the restaurants in Cleveland, all ranked by popularity and best ratings.

I know the Northeast side of Cleveland well, but not too much about downtown except for when we used to go to Indians/Browns game every weekend

https://luckylucy.scentsy.us/Scentsy/Buy
Old 11-23-2010, 03:51 PM  

cleveland, ohio
try taking a walk down West 3rd street. There are a string of very nice restaurants that all offer great food and a great atmosphere. I personally recommend Barristers
Old 11-25-2010, 08:57 AM  

Cleveland, Ohio
some great eateries in the theater district as well. East 17th and Euclid.
Old 12-01-2010, 12:39 AM  

East 3rd is pretty cool ( i think thats where Lola, Greenhouse, Saigon are) across from the Q. Although its a bit further from the rock, across the street from the west side market has some great places. Great lakes' pub is a stand out for me there
Old 12-03-2010, 10:46 AM  

Columbus, Ohio
Id go to Great Lakes brewpub if I was you!
Old 12-04-2010, 02:52 PM  

Cleveland, Ohio
I would say E. 4th is a good place, also W. 6th. If you look towards the burbs more, it depends on how much you want to spend, but there are some nice places in the area. I like Fire in Shaker Square. A little pricey but very good food.
Old 12-08-2010, 03:56 PM  

cleveland, ohio
if your into good food and and open mind to jazz Night town in cleveland heights has great food with intimate concerts with well known jazz musicians!
Old 12-20-2010, 01:45 PM  

Cleveland, OH
Places to go

Tremont and that proximate area is good. The Taphouse on Scranton has an excellent beer selection and good food. There are many good restaurants in Tremont as well: Lolita, Parallax, Sokowlowski's University Inn (if you like family style); and for late drinks a good place is the Velvet Tango Room a retro martini bar.
Old 12-20-2010, 02:41 PM  

Cleveland, Ohio
I recommend the Great Lakes Brewing Company. Great food, drinks and atmosphere at the right price!

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Ohio > Cleveland
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.