Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Ohio > Cleveland
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 03-06-2011, 08:54 AM  

Great Places in Mentor,Ohio

Hi everyone,

I am new to Lake County and I currently reside in Mentor.

IYHO: What is the best place for food and drink in Mentor??

Old 06-16-2011, 02:35 AM  

Honolulu, Hawaii
I find Panini's in Eastlake/Willoughby (it's right on the border) to be outstanding! I'm not there now because the military's brought me out to Oahu for a few years, but I resided in Mentor on The Lake for about 5 years, and lived in Eastlake before that for about 1.5 years.

There's TONS of little hole-in-the-wall places around that area. Another one I'd strongly recommend Trader Jack's in Eastlake. I actually know the owner, and used to work there back in my highschool days. They've got their back deck hanging right by the Marina and plenty of outdoor covered seating to listen to the water while you're eating/drinking. My wife and I used to go sit at the bar outside and have some drinks during those nice warm summer nights! Definitely a must-go! Their calamari is pretty good, too

https://luckylucy.scentsy.us/Scentsy/Buy
Old 07-03-2011, 07:51 PM  

Independence, OH
You also have a great bunch of wineries just to the east of you.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Ohio > Cleveland
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.