Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Ohio > Cleveland
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 11-04-2010, 02:01 PM  
Vykyng!!! Nordic Warriors

Peoria, Arizona
jake, i know that pro sports shouldn't be why some people lost their houses, but in one case i can tell you that the guy was a GB Packer NUT!! hahaha it took the home owners association to tell him he couldn't paint his house green and yellow! dude, the guy was crazy. i'm actually glad to see him gone!

Old 11-04-2010, 02:06 PM  

Honolulu, Hawaii
hah wow! I mean, I'll be a die-hard Cleveland fan until I die, but that's a bit extreme! Poor guy... He's probably trying to paint the government project house he's living in now, too!

https://luckylucy.scentsy.us/Scentsy/Buy
Old 11-16-2010, 09:07 PM  

Dayton, Ohio
Well I would hope no one would cause a fuss if I took a new job. Thats all it is a job he still loves the sport otherwise hed be wearing a football jersey
Old 11-17-2010, 05:34 PM  

magnolia, ohio
It's funny. He's says he would handle things differently in hindsight, yet he still makes stupid commmercials, acting bad and rubbing it in Clevelander's faces. Arrogant A$$ pro athlete. Only slightly worse than arrogant A$$ actors.
Old 11-22-2010, 03:34 PM  

Well, since he said he loved this town, and then bailed, I don't have anything nice to say.

On a non-fanboy note, I don't really care. What he wants is his business. Sure, our team won't win 60 games this year, but as a Cleveland fan, I'll still watch every game. Go Cavs!
Old 11-22-2010, 06:12 PM  

Cleveland, Ohio
eh...I'm very happy for the years he did give us. That was some of the more enjoyable basketball I've witnessed for a LONG time.

I must say that the "Decision" show was a poor decision. I'm still unsure what he hoped to gain from this other than an additional ego scratch???

Please don't see this as sour grapes, but I do think this shows a lack of a winning attitude in Lebron. By his own admission, he is willing to share minutes and the tough shots with the "other two". Who at that level of play says that? Would Kobe ever want to give up the big shot? I think you'd have to break his legs to get him off the floor in a big game/moment.

I don't know. He's got all the right in the world to play where he wants. It's his life. But I thinks his world domination path has been roadblocked.
Old 11-22-2010, 09:32 PM  

Honolulu, Hawaii
Quote:
Originally Posted by joebme View Post
Well, since he said he loved this town, and then bailed, I don't have anything nice to say.

On a non-fanboy note, I don't really care. What he wants is his business. Sure, our team won't win 60 games this year, but as a Cleveland fan, I'll still watch every game. Go Cavs!
That's the response I was looking for! Go Cavs!

But on the other hand, do you guys think that he'll ever be the legend everyone thought he was going to become when he first came out of highschool? On the MJ level, dare I say?

https://luckylucy.scentsy.us/Scentsy/Buy
Old 11-25-2010, 09:00 AM  

Cleveland, Ohio
He's still a kid and he behaves like one. Didn't expect anything different. The guy has no loyalty to Cleveland anyway. He's loyal to his neighborhood in Akron. Which is fine, but that's not the same as loyalty to Cleveland. I'm over it.
Old 11-30-2010, 06:39 AM  

Cleveland, Ohio
Goodbye...
Old 11-30-2010, 01:21 PM  

Akron, OH
I'm in agreement with most people here. It's his choice, but a little heads up would have been nice.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Ohio > Cleveland
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads