Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Ohio > Cleveland
Click Here to Login

Old 12-01-2010, 12:36 AM  

I think part of the problem is the absurdly high esteem the city held him in. People talked about lebron as if he were god before the trade

Old 12-09-2010, 08:17 AM  

Newcomerstown, Ohio
So many replies that i agree with in this thread. Just gonna say he showed what kind of person he is by how he let everyone know he was leaving.

Old 12-13-2010, 03:33 PM  

Cleveland, OH
bighoss, couldn't agree with you more. He truely showed what type of person he was and will continue to show us that he was not the person that many people in Cleveland believed he was!
Old 12-15-2010, 04:40 PM  

Tonight will be depressing.
Old 12-16-2010, 02:09 AM  

Honolulu, Hawaii
Why do you say that?

https://luckylucy.scentsy.us/Scentsy/Buy
Old 12-20-2010, 01:50 PM  

Cleveland, OH
He left w/o getting Cleveland a ring and he said that was his goal; so that reflects on him: commitment, etc. Also, his vanity and selfishness showed when he allowed all those people to come in and kiss his a$$ to make an offer and you know he had his mind made up already despite what he says. Also, the fact that he $crewed the Cavs out of any change of signing a good free agent while they were waiting for him. Bad all around.
Old 12-20-2010, 01:54 PM  

Honolulu, Hawaii
Anyone else think that he gave up in game 5? I swear he was running slow and just playing sort of nonchalantly. Like he already knew he was leaving.

https://luckylucy.scentsy.us/Scentsy/Buy
Old 12-20-2010, 01:59 PM  

Cleveland, OH
Yeah, I've speculated about that, as I'm sure have others. What would have been the consequence of their winning the whole thing? I'm assuming he would have looked ridiculous leaving after that, so, if that was the position he was in... get a little injury on your arm... nothing too serious... just enough to throw you off... pun intended.
Old 12-20-2010, 02:43 PM  

Cleveland, Ohio
I'm sick of hearing about him. I'm glad he's gone. Good riddance. We need to move on. The Heat's not going to win any rings anytime soon anyway.
Old 12-21-2010, 10:08 AM  

Chardon, Ohio
I can't wait for Shaq to retire because once he does, we will hear about what really happened in game 5. Shaq seems to be a no nonsense type of guy and doesn't seem like he will hold back.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Ohio > Cleveland
Bookmark this Page!