Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Ohio > Cleveland
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 12-08-2010, 03:59 PM  

cleveland, ohio
Mangini 2011-2012 OR bUST????

I figure I would pose this question. Will Eric Mangini be the coach of the Cleveland Browns next year? What do you think Mike Holgren has in store? I figure that he'll be back but won't make it past next season.

Old 12-13-2010, 03:39 PM  

Cleveland, OH
While I don't necessarily like the guy, I don't think Mangini has been bad enough this year to get rid of him. I see him lasting one more year after this....but then who do you bring in?? What big name guy is going to want to come to Cleveland??

Old 12-20-2010, 02:48 PM  

Cleveland, Ohio
I'm not sure switching coaches every 3 or 4 years necessarily advances our cause. That being said, I'm really sick of a losing team. Football, baseball, basketball -- something's gotta give!
Old 12-21-2010, 10:03 AM  

Chardon, Ohio
I think he is doing the best he can with the talent that he has. This year they tried beefing up the defense, and so far it looks to be paying off (TJ Ward and Joe Haden). Next year they need to concentrate on receivers because we do not have anyone who is a deep threat. Get someone, and all of the sudden teams cannot have 7 in the box waiting for Hiles to come up the middle.
Old 12-28-2010, 05:32 PM  

cleveland, ohio
i concur i believe he will be back again hope the draft goes well, its brutal to be a cleveland fan.
Old 12-28-2010, 06:36 PM  

I am really on the fence. I really don't want to see him go yet because I believe in his style of football, but his endgame strategy is abysmal. I say that it is much more important to get a proper offensive coach that understands why balance is so important than to just start trying to rebuild under a new head.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Ohio > Cleveland
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.