Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Ohio > Cleveland
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 08-26-2011, 02:20 AM  

Honolulu, Hawaii
Possibly coming back to the area

I'm currently in the Marine Corps. However, I get out in 2013, and am trying to decide where my wife, 2 kids and I are going to settle down. I lived in Cleveland (Mentor, NE side) for a few years before I came into the Corps, and my brother, my parents, and most of my highschool friends are pretty settled there, so I'm strongly considering coming back.

Has anyone bought/sold a house in the Cleveland area lately? How did the market feel? I know that, as a nation, prices have been dipping, but is there an abundance of house compared to other average times, in your opinion?

I appreciate any feedback - thank you!

https://luckylucy.scentsy.us/Scentsy/Buy
Old 08-28-2011, 08:09 AM  
Administrator

Missouri
Don't know about Cleveland, but my brother has lived in Columbus for more than 40 years. He says home values there have declined by 75% over the last 10 years.

Old 08-30-2011, 02:41 AM  

Honolulu, Hawaii
Yeah, I've been looking Zillow.com and they show the value of houses over the past 10 years (or however long of records they can find on a certain house). It certainly seems like it's a buyer's market right now because the market is so flooded with houses. Anyone else have any input?

https://luckylucy.scentsy.us/Scentsy/Buy

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Ohio > Cleveland
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads