Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Ohio > Cleveland
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 11-06-2010, 11:23 PM  

Chambersburg, PA
Quote:
Originally Posted by rivalarrival View Post
Big mud tires suck in the snow and ice. Tall and narrow AT tires work very well. Snow tires work very well, but are overkill, IMHO.
my BFG AT TA KO's 31X10.5X15 Work AWESOME in the snow and in 4wd it is like you are on "rails"... What an exciting thing to see the snow falling last night and if you are at least a couple mile away from the lake it was white Sat morning

Old 11-06-2010, 11:46 PM  

Kent, Ohio
Quote:
Originally Posted by hillclimin View Post
my BFG AT TA KO's 31X10.5X15 Work AWESOME in the snow and in 4wd it is like you are on "rails"... What an exciting thing to see the snow falling last night and if you are at least a couple mile away from the lake it was white Sat morning
Yeah, we had a good dusting down here in Kent Friday night through saturday morning. Still pretty early for a good storm.

I'm on Bridgestone Dueler AT Revo 2s in the Wrangler. They did great last year - zero complaints. Putting the Firestone Winterforce tires back on the Grand Am on Monday - they did great last year as well. They're a little loud, but that's to be expected.

Old 11-29-2010, 08:41 PM  

medina, Ohio
can't wait to see some of that white stuff...It is the first day of the hunting season and I sure wish we had some snow on the ground.
Old 11-30-2010, 01:05 AM  

Canton, OH
This is the one time of year that I get to give back. Can't wait to break out the new tow strap and heavy duty jumper cables. Bring on the white stuff so I can put these 31 inch Yokohamas to work!
Old 11-30-2010, 06:35 AM  

Cleveland, Ohio
"Who's looking forward to lake effect snow!!!! "

no thanks
Old 11-30-2010, 01:18 PM  

Akron, OH
Doesn't look bad in the near future. I'm ready for it when it comes
Old 12-08-2010, 03:54 PM  

cleveland, ohio
well its here at last and might I say that the city of cleveland is sorely unable to manage something that should be second nature!
Old 12-16-2010, 06:39 PM  

Ohio
I wish we would get some of the lake effect down here in Lima
Old 12-20-2010, 01:47 PM  

Cleveland, OH
Lake effect snow

I was looking for a real blowout with the most recent storm. Everyone said the sky was going to fall and there'd be a blizzard, but the snow barely made 10 inches, I think. I ordered and had delivered a cord of wood just in case. Still burns nice for the cold spell. Got the snow blower out and ready, though. About the best thing that came of it.
Old 12-21-2010, 10:25 AM  

Chardon, Ohio
I live in Chardon so when I hear Lake Effect snow, I get nervous. It's not un-common to get 2ft in a day. We average over 120 inches a year with 3/4 of that coming in Nov and Dec

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Ohio > Cleveland
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.