Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Colorado > Colorado Springs
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 11-24-2010, 06:25 AM  

Woodland Park, CO
Thai food in the Col Springs area

Any recommendations for a GOOD Thai restaurant in the Colorado Springs area.

Same question for an Indian restaurant. Please no pemmican or fry bread suggestions.

Old 11-24-2010, 08:05 AM  

Manitou Springs/Colorado springs, Colorado
Wild Ginger Thai restaurant!! They used to be on 31st and Colorado Ave, but recentley relocated to Manitou Springs. They are now on the corner or Manitou Ave and Crystal Hills Blvd. (in the old Eagle Press building). Their food and service are excellent!

Old 12-17-2010, 09:35 PM  

colorado springs, colorado
Little Nepal on 8th st has fantastic Indian Food and the staff always remember you. Wild Ginger is great too!
Old 12-20-2010, 09:27 PM  

Colorado springs, Co
Hmm. I have always been disappointed with Wild Ginger. Last time I went, I ordered Panang Curry and it came with little bits of peas and carrots and corn in it like the stuff you would get at a school cafeterias. We usually go to Bhan Thai at GoG and Centennial because the food is pretty good and the price is unbeatable. Na Rai Thai is more authentic and better all around (best we have found in the Springs so far) but it's about twice the price of Bhan Thai. Has anybody tried Thai Basil on N. Academy?
Old 12-28-2010, 11:25 AM  

Peyton, CO
I recommend Bhan Thai on the NE corner of Galley and Academy. Have eaten there many times (10-20) and never been disappointed.
Old 12-28-2010, 08:12 PM  

Colorado Springs, Colorado
For thai, Thai Basil. For Indian, Taste of India. Mirch Masala isn't bad either.
Old 01-14-2011, 02:31 AM  

Colorado springs, Co
Narai thai, rockrimmon and vindicator. I have never gotten bad Thai there
Old 01-21-2011, 04:38 PM  

Colorado Springs, Colorado
I haven't been to too many Thai Restaurants but the one that I have been to is AWESOME. The name of it is "Taste of Thai Spice". It is a little place right off of the B Street exit of South Academy Ave. I am a pretty picky eater and I was a bit nervous when going to this place for the first time. However, ever since I have I can't stop going to this place. The food is amazing.
Old 02-25-2011, 02:51 PM  

I've had Thai Basil, and it's delicious. If you like vietnamese, try Lemongrass right now the street from Thai Basil and try Saigon Springs.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Colorado > Colorado Springs
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads