Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Colorado > Colorado Springs
Click Here to Login

Old 09-21-2010, 12:32 AM  

Fort Collins, Colorado
What to do here?

I lived a whole 17.5 years in the Springs area yet never really found anything to do that could keep my interest outside of hiking and offroading. I mean the scenery is gorgeous, but in all seriousness, what is there to do for a college student in the Springs?

Old 09-22-2010, 03:50 PM  

Colorado Springs, Colorado
Not a whole lot. You summed up just about the entire state of Colorado, hiking and offroading. Once you have seen the sites you've just about seen it all aside from the random local stuff.

Old 09-22-2010, 06:22 PM  

what do you offroad in?
Old 09-22-2010, 09:23 PM  

evans mills, new york
all else fails you can start gaming lol
Old 09-23-2010, 12:37 AM  

Fort Collins, Colorado
Quote:
Originally Posted by provin1327 View Post
Not a whole lot. You summed up just about the entire state of Colorado, hiking and offroading. Once you have seen the sites you've just about seen it all aside from the random local stuff.
I don't know about that, I've found plenty else to do outside the Springs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jms12490 View Post
what do you offroad in?
90 Jeep Cherokee. Got a pic of it in the "post your jeep" thread in the automotive section.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPJEEPER View Post
all else fails you can start gaming lol
Thankfully I don't live there anymore, so not necessary
Old 09-24-2010, 09:00 AM  
Rockin' the Rockies

Pueblo, CO, Colorado
Birdwatchers, rock-hounds, gold and silver prospectors, and cave-divers just love the Front Range. Boaters, and fishermen love the high country lakes, streams and rivers.

It's all according.
Old 09-24-2010, 11:24 PM  

Willy what I meant was Colorado is an active, outdoor state. Everything there is to do is a part of the outdoor lifestyle. Fishing, hunting, camping, wheelin', snowboarding, hiking, geocaching, biking, etc.

I drive a 94 Jeep Wrangler and wheel all over the state.
Old 10-04-2010, 02:47 PM  

Sacramento, CA
Kiddo just started school at the Academy... I'll be watching this thread for 'things to do'. We've visited twice and the only thing left that we know of and haven't already done is the gondola at Pike's Peak. In a couple of years, when it's allowed lol, the kid will have his 97 TJ to play with
Old 10-04-2010, 03:57 PM  

Fort Collins, Colorado
Quote:
Originally Posted by jitami View Post
Kiddo just started school at the Academy... I'll be watching this thread for 'things to do'. We've visited twice and the only thing left that we know of and haven't already done is the gondola at Pike's Peak. In a couple of years, when it's allowed lol, the kid will have his 97 TJ to play with
You could do the Incline

Ok that's mean...unless you're in great shape, coming from 6-7000 feet lower, you very well could die
Old 10-05-2010, 01:17 PM  

las vegas, nevada
I lived in the springs for a year and by the time I moved away I felt like I've been just about everywhere in the area. I mainly took the xj out and when I couldn't go any farther I'd walk around and sleep with the great weather. Living in vegas for 15 some odd years and then hitting up colorado weather-wise felt like a really really tasty sandwich. Great place to visit and wouldnt mind moving back.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Colorado > Colorado Springs
Bookmark this Page!