Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Colorado > Colorado Springs
Click Here to Login

Old 10-05-2010, 02:17 PM  
Zombies eat brains

Hinesville/ Fort Stewart, Georgia
i just do camping, off roading, and shooting.. other then being a soldier on Carson, life in the area is well, pretty dull

Old 10-05-2010, 06:22 PM  

Dallas, PA
From everything i am reading into and talking to people about this is the state for someone who is into being outdoors. It looks like it has some awesome options for things to do.

Old 10-06-2010, 09:04 AM  
Zombies eat brains

oh trust me it is. I am originally from PA and I love it here, but alas, i really miss the East Coast and plan on going back soon
Old 10-06-2010, 12:19 PM  

Greenville, SC
What exactly are you looking to do?

The Springs offers more outdoor activities than you can imagine in addition to the regular tourist-type sites. The area isn't restricted to rural areas so there are events within the city that should offer entertainment as well (i.e. movies, USAF football games, shopping, etc.)

I've visited the Springs many, many times and would love to live there.
Old 10-06-2010, 11:42 PM  

Dallas, PA
i hear a lot of people return to pa. its a little bit of everything, but i really want to test the waters out there and if i am lucky enough to spend my winter there i will see what happens.
Old 10-07-2010, 01:38 PM  

Colorado springs, Colorado
"What to do here?" is a pretty tough question to answer if we don't know what your interests or hobbies are...
Old 10-08-2010, 07:29 AM  

Dallas, PA
I figure to even look at Colorado your ideas of things to do must include outdoors type things. when it comes to "Things To Do" a little bit of everything. hope i get to come out this winter!
Old 10-08-2010, 08:52 AM  
Zombies eat brains

winters are not as bad as it is made out to be. i have seen worst snow storms back home north of Philadelphia. I think we averaged 3-4" during the snowfalls of last winter here in Colorado Springs
Old 10-08-2010, 11:33 AM  

Des Moines, Iowa
I love the Springs area. Soo much to do. Woodland Park is just a short drive up the mountains and there is fishing, hiking, camping, AF Football...Just about anything you would like to have. I spent two winters there. Other than the occasional 3 foot dump of snow, most of it isn't bad. Temps don't get as cold as they do here in Iowa, and when the sun does come out, it warms up nicely.
Old 10-15-2010, 12:38 PM  

Madison, Wisconsin
Garden of the Gods is a neat little horse back ride... Not difficult and scenic...
Garden Of The Gods | Home

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Colorado > Colorado Springs
Bookmark this Page!