Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Colorado > Colorado Springs
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 02-25-2011, 03:11 PM  

Where do you get your weather report?

It seems like I can never find an accurate report. Most importantly, I'd like to know about how many inches of snow/rain I should expect, as opposed just hearing that it will snow/rain.

Old 03-01-2011, 05:04 PM  

from the local news on the radio, KRCC

Old 04-01-2011, 09:18 PM  
colorado jeeper

Colorado Springs, Colorado
here in colorado, theres no such thing as an accurate weather report. although, the one on my iphone isnt too bad.
Old 04-18-2011, 02:26 PM  

my roomate is a meteorologist, so i'm pretty covered. but like he says in colorado springs anything beyond 3days of forecast, is a complete and utter guess and he says the way the mountains are, its hard to calculate where the rain/snow is going to drop. a few months ago that massive storm was coming, and they knew it was going to drop 8" but they figured it would hit Colorado springs, it ended up hitting 50 miles south of us
Old 04-24-2011, 03:27 PM  

Woodland Park, Colorado
Wait 5 minutes and whatever weather report you've gotten will be worthless. Regardless, I usually watch channel 13(ABC), because it's the only one that covers Woodland Park. Otherwise, I get on weather.gov.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Colorado > Colorado Springs
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads