Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Colorado > Colorado Springs
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 12-30-2010, 06:36 PM  

Colorado Springs, CO
I have a '76 CJ5 that I use for offroading. I love it here. (much better than Louisiana)
I'm part of the Colorado Four Wheelers club. There are a few clubs in town. Just look them up online.

Old 01-01-2011, 04:13 PM  

Thornton, Co
Didn't get out once in 2010. Plan to make up for it in 2011.
I have a 2000 F250 Crew Cab short bed powerstroke with a 4" lift and 35" tires. A bit long for real tight stuff but it gets the family out in the great outdoors from time to time.
Would really like to build a serious machine with my daughter some day......

Old 01-01-2011, 04:51 PM  

ill be doing it once i get my jeep up and running, i just dont know where to go
Old 01-04-2011, 09:00 PM  

Colorado Springs, Colorado
I love off roading! I'm a member of Military Jeepers - U.S. Military Servicemembers and Veterans that own Jeeps come check us out. Pre-req's are be current or former military and own a jeep. I'm Irish_Assassin there.
Old 01-05-2011, 06:55 PM  

Thornton, Co
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel_City_ZJ View Post
I love off roading! I'm a member of Military Jeepers - U.S. Military Servicemembers and Veterans that own Jeeps come check us out. Pre-req's are be current or former military and own a jeep. I'm Irish_Assassin there.
And thank you for your service.
Old 01-06-2011, 12:59 PM  

Colorado Springs, CO
My parents and I have 4-wheeled in CO since we moved to Colorado Springs from Denver in 1975. one of the best places in the world to live and have fun.
Old 01-06-2011, 06:12 PM  

CO
'04 Grand Cherokee.
Didn't get out much at all this year. A few times up Mt. Mt. Baldy.
Old 01-08-2011, 09:18 AM  

I can't wait to get my jeep out on the trail. I worry about it though since I'm a novice. I tried going one time with a group and they weren't helpful at all... just a bunch of good ole boys. I guess I couldn't pass their initiation.

I'd love to organize something more... relaxed, so I can bring my 8 year old son up and we can both feel welcomed. Last thing I want is to scare him off from off-roading.
Old 01-09-2011, 10:48 PM  

Fort Collins, Colorado
Quote:
Originally Posted by T1m0thy View Post
I can't wait to get my jeep out on the trail. I worry about it though since I'm a novice. I tried going one time with a group and they weren't helpful at all... just a bunch of good ole boys. I guess I couldn't pass their initiation.

I'd love to organize something more... relaxed, so I can bring my 8 year old son up and we can both feel welcomed. Last thing I want is to scare him off from off-roading.
You should check out colorado4x4.org. There's a lot of people over there with milder rigs that would probably be more than willing to go on a relaxed run and help you learn the ropes.
Old 01-09-2011, 11:58 PM  

That would be awesome. Maybe I'll even find some people willing to help me fix it up too! ( I can always dream!)

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Colorado > Colorado Springs
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.