Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Colorado
Click Here to Login

Old 01-07-2011, 11:10 AM  
Zoe-nuh-jeep

Suck Vista, Arizona
Quote:
Originally Posted by psl53 View Post
You better like lots of snow or have a place to winter down south.
Agreed, however anyone that is under the age of 60 and drives 'down south' for the winter needs to resign their man card.

Old 01-07-2011, 01:41 PM  

Durango (Hesperus), CO
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZonaJeep View Post
Agreed, however anyone that is under the age of 60 and drives 'down south' for the winter needs to resign their man card.
BINGO! Anyone that lives in Colorado, especially in the mountains, and bitches about the snow needs to rethink exactly where they are living.

Old 01-07-2011, 05:34 PM  

Carbondale, Colorado
Oh yeah, how long have you been in the Colorado mountains...... bitching about the snow is our nation past time, unless you're a young pecker head or Grizzly Adams.
Old 01-07-2011, 06:07 PM  

Durango (Hesperus), CO
I'm a 30 year old 'pecker head' who lives in La Plata canyon. I am pushing snow or digging out all winter long. When I am not working with it, I am out playing in it on the sled, on skis or predator hunting. I have learned to enjoy it, not complain about it.

Granted there is a large percentage of people around here that don't like the snow (mostly the Texans and Californians). However, see my previous statement, YOU ARE IN THE MOUNTAINS, DEAL WITH IT, OR MOVE!
Old 01-08-2011, 04:02 PM  
Zoe-nuh-jeep

Suck Vista, Arizona
Quote:
Originally Posted by psl53 View Post
Oh yeah, how long have you been in the Colorado mountains...... bitching about the snow is our nation past time, unless you're a young pecker head or Grizzly Adams.
I lived in both Bayfield and Durango for over 10 years, and Michigan for 10 after that. I'm moving back to Durango next winter. Sounds like you need to move if you don't like it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHardWay View Post
I'm a 30 year old 'pecker head' who lives in La Plata canyon. I am pushing snow or digging out all winter long. When I am not working with it, I am out playing in it on the sled, on skis or predator hunting. I have learned to enjoy it, not complain about it.
Granted there is a large percentage of people around here that don't like the snow (mostly the Texans and Californians). However, see my previous statement, YOU ARE IN THE MOUNTAINS, DEAL WITH IT, OR MOVE!
Old 01-08-2011, 05:56 PM  

Carbondale, Colorado
OK Pups I'll move
Old 01-12-2011, 03:44 PM  

Lubbock, Texas
Are you kidding!? Why would anyone move from Carbondale? It's beautiful up there. Plus you've got the Frying Pan right up the road.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Colorado
Bookmark this Page!