Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Colorado
Click Here to Login

Old 02-22-2011, 10:50 AM  

Oscar Blues Brewery

This is a fantastic brewery! I was wondering, do they have tours and/or tasting rooms? Where are they located?

Old 02-25-2011, 04:50 PM  

Thornton, Co
Looks like 2 locations in Longmont, 1 in Lyons.
Oskar Blues - Colorado Craft Brews in a Can.
I hadn't heard of them, will have to check them out myself. Thanks!!

Old 02-26-2011, 12:19 AM  

Thornton, Co
This is an excerpt from an article by Richard Goldsmith I found on the Fox News website. The title is "The World's Best Canned Beer".

"Oskar Blue's Dale's Pale Ale ? Named the best pale ale in the country by the New York Times, it's not the simple pale ale you'd expect to guzzle in a hurry. This Colorado brewer has put together an impressively complex brew with a nicely floral hop aroma and a quick hit of orange and citrus up front, followed by a little spice and a pine resin flavor that sounds much worse than it actually is. There's a little butterscotch aftertaste that's quickly washed away by a whole lot of carbonation. Even if you don't agree with the New York Times on anything else, they got this one right. It's definitely a six-pack to crack open and savor early and often."

Read more: The World's Best Canned Beer - FoxNews.com

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Colorado
Bookmark this Page!