Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Ohio > Columbus
Click Here to Login

Old 12-20-2010, 02:09 PM  

Galloway, Oh
Check out 'Offroad Ohio', most of the guys there are from central Ohio.

Old 12-25-2010, 09:01 AM  

Ohio
I am going to look into these clubs

Old 01-04-2011, 09:58 AM  

Lancaster, Ohio
looking to finally take '07 JK Jeep wheeling...Won't do too extreme though, it is my primarry transportation
Old 01-18-2011, 12:18 PM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlang10538 View Post
jeepskool.com in northeast ohio. I love it....
I second Jeepskool.com It is the best place to wheel (legally) in ohio. Safe. Legal. Fun!!!
Old 01-19-2011, 08:03 PM  

Somerset, Ohio
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolerXJ View Post
I second Jeepskool.com It is the best place to wheel (legally) in ohio. Safe. Legal. Fun!!!
I'm currently getting all of their 'recommended' gear together so me and my buddy can make a trip there! I'm kind of nervous about going with my DD. I'm running a '98 XJ with 31s. It will have a 2" lift by the time we go. How do you think she will fair? Anyone that's been Skooled, feel free to chime in
Old 01-20-2011, 08:29 AM  

roseville, oh
Jeepskool is far from the best wheeling in ohio. Its one of the biggest places, and one of the most stock friendly ( which is nice for the new folks and guys not looking to destroy thier stuff) They have some hard stuff but imo it is far from the best ohio has to offer.

spencer a jepe on 31's will be perfectly fine up there.
Old 01-21-2011, 06:02 AM  

Somerset, Ohio
Quote:
Originally Posted by offroadohio View Post
Jeepskool is far from the best wheeling in ohio. Its one of the biggest places, and one of the most stock friendly ( which is nice for the new folks and guys not looking to destroy thier stuff) They have some hard stuff but imo it is far from the best ohio has to offer.

spencer a jepe on 31's will be perfectly fine up there.
Cool, thanks man! By best wheeling do you mean most difficult? Where is the best wheeling at?
Old 01-21-2011, 03:50 PM  
Black Swamp Bogger

RenoBeach (Toledo), Ohio
"Best Wheeling" is subjective, of course. Not to slam you offroadohio. Don't mean that. Just that, each has their own idea of what is fun for them.
Some judge by trail/obstacle difficulty, others by the scenic surroundings, etc.

AND, since I personally have yet to wheel ANYWHERE within Ohio borders, I can't judge at all. I'm used to Bundy Hill in Michigan and Black Mountain in Harlan Co. Kentucky.

I'm sitting on a 2"BB with 32's and I'm not afraid to be hard on my Jeep and take it where many would say that I shouldn't, be it rocks, hills, or tight, muddy, off camber and undulating trails. Not afraid of the skinny pedal when it's needed either.

Any suggestions for me offroadohio, or anyone else for that matter?

Jeepskool sounds fun to me from a "good time meeting and getting to know others under some semi-tame wheeling" conditions, but not sure. I'd still like to go because I simply love all types of wheeling and like to explore new places when time and money permits.

Just my humble 2 cents. Happy wheeling all, no matter where you go!!
Old 01-24-2011, 05:27 PM  

columbus, oh
behind lowes on south high st. as long as you dont destroy the parking lot when you leave no one really says anything.
Old 01-24-2011, 05:30 PM  

columbus, oh
im going to look into some of these. have only heard of a few.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Ohio > Columbus
Bookmark this Page!