Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Ohio > Columbus
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 10-10-2010, 06:25 PM  

Volusia County, FL
Anyone familiar with...

Anyone familiar with Orchard Apartments on Columbus St/Mary Anne Pl? I have a friend up there that I am going to go visit in December, and was wondering what kind of neighborhood it is, and are there any good wheeling places?

Old 10-14-2010, 04:24 PM  

Pataskala, OH
Not familiar with the area. Can you post a link to a google maps of the specific area you are looking for info on? Might spark somebody to respond...

Old 10-15-2010, 10:04 AM  
Go Bucks!

Upper Arlington, OH
I wanted to tell you it was in the middle of the hood...but that's a different Columbus St.

Columbus St. & Mary Anne Place is in Grove City, south of Columbus. Not a bad neighborhood, it's a small-ish town, that has been heavily developed in recent years, rural-city, if-you-will
Old 10-26-2010, 07:44 PM  

Volusia County, FL
I am contemplating if I want to drive my truck up there (2004 Silverado 2wd) or my Jeep (96 Grand Cherokee Laredo). If I go up in December or January, I think the 4wd might come in handy.
Old 10-26-2010, 10:10 PM  

zanesville, Ohio
I am not to familiar with that area wish I could help you out!
Old 11-17-2010, 07:51 AM  

columbus, ohio
I don't know of any wheeling places around there that the public can use. Southern Ohio is the place if you want to go wheelin
Old 11-27-2010, 09:09 AM  

ohio
If you are into r wheeling check out wellsville Ohio. They have a place known as the pits that is awesome for r wheeling. At one time it was rated top 10 places in us for 4 wheeling and dune buggy riding
Old 12-08-2010, 07:07 PM  

Columbus, Ohio
I will tell you this though - if the snow we have already started seeing is any indication, we might have a fair amount come january!
Old 02-28-2011, 05:47 PM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinBlueLine View Post
If you are into r wheeling check out wellsville Ohio. They have a place known as the pits that is awesome for r wheeling. At one time it was rated top 10 places in us for 4 wheeling and dune buggy riding
Used to take my quads and dirt bikes out to wellsville. I thought it got shut down? We always went in under the impression it wasn't public land (but it was always full of rails, trucks, jeeps, quads and bikes). It was some of the best trails I've even been on in Ohio.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Ohio > Columbus
Bookmark this Page!

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.