Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Ohio > Columbus
Click Here to Login

Old 12-18-2010, 03:49 PM  

Columbus, OH
The Blood Drive Thread

I've never donated, but a cute nurse friend told me we could hang out and donate blood together, so it sounds like a good idea to me

I thought we could have a thread where people can post details (or links) about upcoming blood drives so people know where they can donate. I heard of one that was offering free Cane's, anyone know where?

Old 12-27-2010, 11:46 PM  

sharana, afghanistan
you can goto any red cross location and they will accept daily. i have O+ blood so they actually call me sometimes asking me to come in. i now go through the military as they use the blood soley for other troops. just hope i never get my own back...

Old 02-08-2011, 11:29 AM  

Columbus, OH
Turns out I'm also O+ ! It's almost time for me to donate again, so I was checking out the red cross site, but it doesn't look like I'll be getting free Cane's this time. If anyone hears of some cool freebies for donating, post it up! I know that it's not about the free food or t-shirt; I'm going to donate regardless, but the free stuff is nice!

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Ohio > Columbus
Bookmark this Page!