Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Ohio > Columbus
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 12-02-2010, 07:21 AM  

Columbus, Ohio
Cosi

I've seen commercials for this but have never been. Can someone tell me what you thought about it?

Old 12-04-2010, 06:07 PM  

Canal Winchester, OH
It's actually pretty cool for kids 4+. Little kids will have a ball in a few of the area's, but anyone over 4 will love it. Our daughter loves it, and it is a great place to go in the winter. I would also recommend bringing kids when they have "special" attractions.

Old 12-09-2010, 09:02 AM  

Reynoldsburg, Oh
Great for the whole family

A wonderful place to visit on cold winter days. The kids love it with tons of hands on activities.
Old 12-20-2010, 12:11 PM  

Columbus, Ohio
Definitely a great place to take the kids, especially in winter. They have a lot of hands on learning exhibits. Most of the exhibits are geared toward elementary school age kids, but there's still a lot to see and do for younger and older kids, and even adults (I still have fun there).
Old 12-20-2010, 02:10 PM  

Galloway, Oh
I got a family membership last year and it's great. I've got a 9 year old and 2 year old twins. We normally visit one or two exhibits each time. That way nothing gets old and they cycle the exhibits often enough that there is always something new.

It's well worth the membership cost.
Old 12-24-2010, 10:24 PM  

Columbus, Ohio
If you have a family, it is well worth the cost. It is fun for the kids and it is kind of a break for mom. They also have special exhibits which are fun when they come through. We went to the Titanic exhibit when it was here and we spent 3 hours looking around
Old 12-28-2010, 01:40 PM  

Never been to the new location, but if it's anything like the old one it's a great experience up to and including teens. We had an 8th grade field trip there back in the 70s at the old location on Broad, then I took my kids there a few times, including the location they had in Toledo. Like someone else said, it's even cool as an adult.
Tim
Old 12-28-2010, 07:06 PM  

Newark, Ohio
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirilis View Post
I've seen commercials for this but have never been. Can someone tell me what you thought about it?
COSI is VERY neat! I went there in the summer of 2009 last and it was very fun even for my wife and I. There are a lot of cool things to do and they are always changing things up. I would suggest grab some dippin dots as soon as you walk in as well
Old 01-21-2011, 12:03 PM  

Columbus, OH
I haven't been there in a very long time, what is the going prices to get in?
Old 02-22-2011, 11:27 AM  

Columbus, Ohio
Cosi is really neat, adult prices are about $20 and kids prices are about $15

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Ohio > Columbus
Bookmark this Page!

» Recent Threads