Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Connecticut
Click Here to Login

Old 02-22-2011, 02:01 AM  

Best City in Connecticut?

I would really like to know what is your favorite city in Connecticut and why it is your favorite ?

I am asking this here so that we can better share our opinions amongst all the fellow members. After all we all like this state and there are many beautiful places to roam with family and friends.

Old 03-16-2011, 06:04 AM  

CT
Without a doubt it has to be Southbury. We have a nice mix of rural and downtown areas, good school system, tax rates that are good compared to many others and the best PD and FD in the state!

Woodbury is second by only a whisker. If I were going to move it would be to Woodbury.

Old 04-11-2011, 01:04 PM  

meriden, connecticut
I would like to say New Britain. Now with the big town new Police Station look, it's going to be off the hook.
Otherwise, Stamford seems to be a very nice town, getting that New York City whiff. plus Jerry Springer show and WWE and nice Rail Road station.
Old 05-31-2011, 10:26 PM  
Concrete/Basement Guru

Branford, CT
Definitely NOT Waterbury.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Connecticut
Bookmark this Page!