Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Connecticut
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 11-20-2010, 08:24 AM  

NY
Harry's Pizza in West Hartford hands down. I've always heard good things about Pepe's and Sally's though!

Also if you're in the UConn area, Willington Pizza house used to be great!

Old 11-21-2010, 04:03 PM  

Mystic, Connecticut
Stonington

Stonington Pizza on route one near the Boro is awesome! The BBQ Chicken Supreme is the best pizza I have ever had hands down. I would stay away from Mystic Pizza, too many tourists, too greasy, expensive and run of the mill.

Old 11-22-2010, 02:46 PM  

Ansonia, CT
I personally LOVE the mashed potatoe white pie from BAR in New Haven. Don't knock it until you've tried it. Pepe's in New Haven is also great, but slightly overrated (people come from all over the world... dunno if I would do all THAT, but it is extremely good).
There is a little place in Ansonia called Roma Pizza that is great cheap brick oven. No delivery, but you want to eat this stuff fresh out of the flames.
For greek style, I haven't found anything better than Zois in Seymour. The sauce is great, and is heartily measured onto the thick puffy crust.
Old 11-28-2010, 12:29 PM  

Fairfield, Ct
+1 on the mashpotato and bacon white pie at bar, with their stout.
in fairfield I'm a fan of tomato basil they have a small but impressive beer selection (4 on tap, always an ipa and none of the usual sams, guiness, mbc's)
Jimy bobo's in stamford (colony) is an experience.
Old 11-30-2010, 11:29 AM  

Cromwell, CT
this sounds terrible, but Pizza Time in wethersfield has the best calzones i have ever ate.
Old 11-30-2010, 06:54 PM  

Connecticut
Pepe's, Sally's and Modern in New Haven. Have a long time preference for Sally's, but haven't been for ages.
Red Tomato (Madison) and Stony Creek Pizza (summer only) on the shoreline.
Old 12-01-2010, 03:28 PM  

Baltimore, MD
Colony Grill In Stamford CT

a little bar pizza joint good pizza with thin crust and they have a stinger chilli pizza thats good
Old 12-08-2010, 10:58 AM  

Bridgeport, CT, CT
Bar in New Haven is my favorite. Really good pizza (maybe not the best in CT, but the atmosphere and the brewed on site beer makes up for it). In my opinion, I think Sally's is the best pizza I have ever had but I hate waiting 2-3 hours for it!
Another pizza place opened up next to me in Monroe that is excellent- Julian's- Almost as good as any pizza found on wooster st.
Old 12-09-2010, 08:32 PM  

Bethlehem, CT
If anyone is ever in the Watertown/Oakville area...Ro's Pizza in Oakville blows away anything I have ever had in the area. Def my favorite pizza I have ever had.
Old 12-17-2010, 05:21 AM  

Plainfield, Connecticut
Giant Pizza in Dayville CT has some awesome taco salad pizza and macoroni and cheese pizza (sounds wierd but it's good!)

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Connecticut
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.