Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Connecticut
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 12-20-2010, 03:59 PM  

bandam, ct
Good mechanics in Litchfield County, CT

Anyone have good experiences with mechanics in this area?

In the Bantam/Litchfield area I trust Tender Car Care and Sunshine.

Old 12-20-2010, 06:14 PM  

Watertown, CT
I recently used EuroAuto in Bethlehem, CT. Eric Dibner, the owner, is VERY knowledgeable, especially when it comes to european vehicles. He performed some complicated repairs on my diesel Jetta and I could not be more pleased with the details he provided to me and the price. Will definitely return.

Old 12-20-2010, 06:14 PM  

Watertown, CT
I forgot to mention, he also services just about every other car, foreign or domestic.
Old 01-30-2011, 08:14 PM  

Connecticut
I use A&M Auto in New Milford. I wouldn't trust anyone else with my Jeep. He's worth his weight in gold!
Old 02-18-2011, 01:53 PM  

Not in Litchfield but not far from New Milford is Ronnies service station on Candlewood lake Rd in Brookfield.

He is fair and will not charge for a bunch of things that don't need fixing.

330 Candlewood Lake Rd
Brookfield, CT 06804
Old 02-24-2011, 09:37 AM  

Litchfield, CT
Best Mechanic

I have never met a mechanic better than Paul Bennet in Litchfield. His buisness PAUL BENNET MOTORS is located on rt. 202 in Litchfield. I'm 68 and have known Paul for 30+ years ever since he was the head mechanic at Litchfield BMW and when that agency closed he started his own shop. I would never take my BMW to anyone else.
One in Ten. That was the ratio for mechanics who knew what they were doing when I worked at Dealer repair shops many years ago where customers were paying cover up charges for work not needed. I think conditions have gotten worse since then because cars are much more complicated so it is very difficult to find a good honest mechanic who knows how to diagnose and repair these mysterious machines we call cars. Paul is one of these rare people.

Paul Bennet is VERY busy (a sign of a good shop) so call ahead.
Old 03-16-2011, 05:52 AM  

CT
Murray Brothers
Woodbury, CT

Good work for a reasonable price.
Old 05-21-2011, 09:32 AM  

Litchfield, CT
Can anyone recomend a good Mercedes Diesel mechanic for older mercedes vehicles ? I have a "mystery" problem with my 83 380 SL. that won't run untile fully warm and then has no power.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Connecticut
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.