Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Connecticut
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 03-02-2011, 07:36 AM  

Ansonia, CT
Locations for Scenic Running in CT?

I can't stand running on the treadmill. BORING. Anyone have favorite locations to go for a scenic run? I live in the valley, and haven't found the greatest places, just the Greenway in Derby which is pretty nice.

Old 03-04-2011, 05:52 PM  

Ansonia, CT
Anyone, anywhere? There must be SOME athletic types here. I guess it doesn't have to be running. Walking or biking are good too! Anywhere I could run and fully enjoy it.

Old 03-15-2011, 12:32 PM  

Ansonia, CT
I did a long run yesterday that started near Ansonia PD, going up beaver street to the resevoir in seymour, hooking a right up rimmon road all the way to woodbridge, taking another right at racebrook road, and then again onto pulaski hwy back down to the PD. Over by the resevoir is gorgeous right now, such cool temps with the water and shade, and the still-bare trees let you see so much of the landscape into the woods. Even racebrook is nice, though there is more traffic.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Connecticut
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.