Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > Corpus Christi
Click Here to Login

Old 10-04-2010, 04:36 PM  

Ligonier, IN
Hello to those in Corpus

Just wanted to say hey, moved the wife down there to Corpus last week and hopefully soon the house will sell here in Indiana and I'll be bringing the YJ down for a permanent stay. Looking forward to making some new friends, some fishing, and plenty of beer drinking

Lance
Hello to those in Corpus-e3012185.jpg 

Old 10-05-2010, 02:30 PM  
annoyingly true

corpus christi, texas
Hello lance, my wife and I have a yj also.

Where did ya'll move to here? Got kids? Where ya going to be working?

We live in flour bluff since the school district is so much better. We got 2 kids and the bluff is so small so everything is easy.

Old 10-05-2010, 04:09 PM  
Traveler

corpus christi, tx
i just moved down here myself last year. if i ever finish my xj i'll prolly be living on the beach
Old 10-05-2010, 04:25 PM  
annoyingly true

corpus christi, texas
what are you doing to it? mine is the one for sale on craigslist with the 5" lift and camo paint
Old 10-06-2010, 08:17 AM  
Traveler

corpus christi, tx
building it up...built my own lift, built my bumpers, right now i'm doing rust removal and rust proofing. the guy i bought it from brought down from idaho and all the seams rusted out because the factory only seals the inside and not the outside
Old 10-06-2010, 02:00 PM  
annoyingly true

corpus christi, texas
Whoa, that sucks.
Old 10-06-2010, 04:22 PM  

Ligonier, IN
Superj,
I moved the wife down last week, she's from CC originally, I'll be the transplant. I'll be there once my house here in Indiana sells, probably not till next spring, which seems like a million years from today!

My real incentive is that my wife is going to work and I'll be retired, well at least not working... That's sort of our deal, the wife brings home the paycheck and I'll fish My kids are all moved out so no sounds of little footsteps at my house Can't wait to get there, if anyone needs help wrenching let me know, I've got 35 years experiance and I'm bringing all my tools
Old 10-06-2010, 04:43 PM  
annoyingly true

corpus christi, texas
good deal!! its good to have another person willing to help out on larger jobs. when i was in a euro club, back in the day, we would always get together at people's houses and do stuff but it seems like it never happens with jeep people, here

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > Corpus Christi
Bookmark this Page!