Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > Corpus Christi
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 10-13-2011, 08:22 PM  

Bellevue, Washington
Pro's and Con's of living in Corpus.

I'm originally from Texas and when I was in the Army at Ft Hood I would make it down to Corpus at least once a year but I have never lived there or close by. The closest I have ever lived was Austin. I'm sick of the PNW weather and I would love to move back to Texas. While I would love to live in Austin again, I would prefer to live on the water. I always had a great time in Corpus and really liked it when I would visit but what's it like to live there. I'm day dreaming of moving there and would like to know from people who know what the pro's and con's are. I don't care what you think, let me hear them all. Thanks!

Old 12-09-2014, 06:46 AM  

Rockport, Texas
I live in Rockport 25 miles up the coast. Corpus is ok but hot summers. Rockport is a nice ocean town but even with the ocean breeze - hot summers. Both are friendly - Rockport is a bit more scenic and has less crime.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > Corpus Christi
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.