Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Shopping / Consumer Products > Coupons / Specials
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 12-07-2010, 10:39 AM  

Rockwall
Where do you Find the Best Coupons & Specials?

What are some of your most used sites for savings? Post up some of your favorites!

Old 12-09-2010, 07:39 AM  

Davenport, Iowa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandora06 View Post
What are some of your most used sites for savings? Post up some of your favorites!
I don't really know of any generic sites, but the Borders (bookstore) Rewards program has definitely worked out for me. This is just the generic card and membership, not the one you have to pay $20 a year for.

They are constantly sending out emails with 33% off any one item, and a couple of times have sent out 40% or 50% off any one item. They stock a lot of fairly expensive kids toys (Harry Potter Legos) and $50 nice board games. Let's just say that I have bought a lot of this year's X-mas presents from Borders, and I would say that I have saved approximately $150 because of these coupons.

Have a good one.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Shopping / Consumer Products > Coupons / Specials
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.