Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > Dallas
Click Here to Login

Old 02-09-2011, 12:33 PM  

EL Cajon, California
Crazy Weather

My sister lives in Dallas and I keep hearing about how bipolar the weather is. I hear it snowed again today? So, that means sunny tomorrow, then tornadoes Thursday, right?

Old 02-10-2011, 04:43 AM  
Supporting Member

Krum, Tx
Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrypie View Post
My sister lives in Dallas and I keep hearing about how bipolar the weather is. I hear it snowed again today? So, that means sunny tomorrow, then tornadoes Thursday, right?
I am about 50 miles North of Dallas, right now we are about to break a record low temperature for this date..The old record was 16 degrees (back in the 1980's), it will get down to 12 in a few hours!!

This 7 day forecast is not updated yet, but its predicted to be 73 on Sunday!!

Old 02-10-2011, 11:52 AM  

TULSA, OKLAHOMA
i've had a package in the ups hub there since 02/08/11 and it hasn't moved. anyone having ups issues? it's of all things a set of tire chains i bought from tire chains dot com. didn't know there was such a place but they have EVERYTHING weather travel by auto related just wish they'd get here, supposed to be here 3day select today! p/s did you guys get slammed or am i just missing it?
Old 02-10-2011, 11:59 AM  
Supporting Member

Krum, Tx
Quote:
Originally Posted by bravo619 View Post
i've had a package in the ups hub there since 02/08/11 and it hasn't moved. anyone having ups issues? it's of all things a set of tire chains i bought from tire chains dot com. didn't know there was such a place but they have EVERYTHING weather travel by auto related just wish they'd get here, supposed to be here 3day select today! p/s did you guys get slammed or am i just missing it?
We had an early morning ice/sleet storm early yesterday morning..Shut down a lot of places..I believe Dallas got a half inch..
Old 02-10-2011, 12:10 PM  

TULSA, OKLAHOMA
wow thats borderline damage to stuff iceing. we got 1" of freezing rain/ice in 07' and it demolished everything from trees to roofs electric poles, it was very bad! i feel for you all.
Old 02-21-2011, 08:08 PM  

I hear that a lot here but I still think it's pretty moderate compared to other places I have seen 80's to rain to sleet to snow then to 80's then an electrical storm in colorado all in about a 5 hour period in one location. This was usually in mid july and I was usually above 13,000 feet, but still thats freakin wild ride, especially above tree line.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > Dallas
Bookmark this Page!